I was constantly kept up to date. I have used other Solicitors in the past but dealing with Goodmans Law was a whole different experience. I could not have asked for anything more.
Mrs R - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent
The service I received from Goodmans Law was excellent. My case handler was fantastic and could not do enough to help. I really appreciated her attention to detail.
Mrs W - rated service from Goodmans Law as excellent
I was regularly updated by Carol Hopwood and her assistant. I highly commend them both. There is nothing they could have done to improve the service I received. I would not hesitate to recommend Goodmans Law. They were fantastic.
Mr B - rated the service from Goodmans Law for his serious injury claim as excellent.
Martin Short was always very patient, courteous and explained everything in full to me. Goodmans Law are clearly a very reputable firm.
Mrs P - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
Having instructed Goodmans Law, I would not go to any other Solicitor. The service I received from my Solicitor Simon was excellent.
Mr J - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
Kate my Solicitor was fantastic. She was always professional and kept me up to date. My case settled sooner than expected and the process was not as 'painful' as I had feared.
Mrs B - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
We were very impressed with our Solicitor. We built up a good relationship and were extremely grateful for the service we received throughout a very difficult time.
Mr L - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
GEORGE ROWLAND - GMC REVIEW FITNESS TO PRACTICE
Mr Rowland’s fitness to practice was reviewed by the GMC this month to assess whether the current conditions on his employment should remain.
The GMC has extended the existing conditions for a further year without making any changes. The current conditions, which will run until 15 May 2012, are listed below:
1. Mr Rowland must notify the GMC promptly of any professional appointment he accepts for which registration with the GMC is required and provide the GMC with the contact details of his employer.
2. He must allow the GMC to exchange information with his employer or any organisation for which he provides medical services.
3. He must inform the GMC of any formal disciplinary proceedings taken against him from the date of this determination.
4. He must inform the GMC if he applies for employment outside the UK.
5. He must not carry out any urogynaecological surgical procedures.
6. a. He must confine his medical practice to National Health Service posts in general gynaecology, where his work will be supervised by a named Consultant(s). b. He must seek a report from his supervisor(s) for consideration by this Panel, prior to any review hearing of this Panel.
7. He must inform the following parties that his registration is subject to the conditions, listed at (1) to (6), above:
a. Any organisation or person employing or contracting with him to undertake medical work;
b. Any locum agency he is registered with or applies to be registered with (at the time of application);
c. Any prospective employer (at the time of application);
d. His Regional Director of Public Health.
Ian Cohen, the lead solicitor for the George Rowland Litigation commented as follows:
“We would hope that the continuing conditions on Mr Rowland’s ability to practice will give some reassurance ,however, we fully understand that for some client’s these conditions will not go far enough.
We are continuing to make good progress with the litigation against the Liverpool Women’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust relating to unnecessary or poorly performed treatment that our client’s received from Mr Rowland whilst he was practising at the Aintree Hospital Centre for Women’s Health “
Goodmans Law is a solicitors practice specialising in medical negligence and serious personal injury law. Ian Cohen, Director, is a Clinical Negligence specialist and and Head of the Clinical Negligence department.
For more information please contact our first response team on freephone 0800 073 0385 or by email at FRT@goodmanslaw.co.uk
We are available from 8am to 8pm every business day.