- Personal Injury Claims >
- Accident Claims Guide >
- Accidents at Work
- Accidents in Public Places
- Brain Injury Claims
- Car Crash Claims
- Criminal Injuries (CICA)
- Falls Trips and Slips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Legal Fees
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Serious Injury Claims
- Settling Your Claim Directly
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Time Limit To Claim
- Medical Negligence
- Professional Negligence
- Contact Goodmans Law
I was constantly kept up to date. I have used other Solicitors in the past but dealing with Goodmans Law was a whole different experience. I could not have asked for anything more.
Mrs R - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent
The service I received from Goodmans Law was excellent. My case handler was fantastic and could not do enough to help. I really appreciated her attention to detail.
Mrs W - rated service from Goodmans Law as excellent
I was regularly updated by Carol Hopwood and her assistant. I highly commend them both. There is nothing they could have done to improve the service I received. I would not hesitate to recommend Goodmans Law. They were fantastic.
Mr B - rated the service from Goodmans Law for his serious injury claim as excellent.
Martin Short was always very patient, courteous and explained everything in full to me. Goodmans Law are clearly a very reputable firm.
Mrs P - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
Having instructed Goodmans Law, I would not go to any other Solicitor. The service I received from my Solicitor Simon was excellent.
Mr J - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
Kate my Solicitor was fantastic. She was always professional and kept me up to date. My case settled sooner than expected and the process was not as 'painful' as I had feared.
Mrs B - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
We were very impressed with our Solicitor. We built up a good relationship and were extremely grateful for the service we received throughout a very difficult time.
Mr L - rated the service from Goodmans Law as excellent.
ACCIDENT CLAIMS GUIDE
Your quick reference guide to making a compensation claim;
- CHOOSE your own solicitor. Word of mouth is often the best recommendation
- Solicitors are not allowed to knock on your door touting for business, don’t entrust your case to someone who is NOT a solicitor
- ALWAYS instruct a specialist personal injury solicitor
- ALWAYS look for the APIL logo. Your guarantee of quality and commitment to you and your case
- Do NOT let your insurer dictate to you who you can use. ITS YOUR CHOICE
- CONTACT your solicitor as soon as possible
- Remember, accident litigation is a specialist area and you need a specialist solicitor